TRY FREEDIVING CLASS
Learn the basics of freediving. This program provides you with an introduction to the concepts and skills used in freediving. Topics include breath holding technique, equalization, finning and duck dive. Class duration will be 3 to 4 hours. Free rental of dive mask, snorkel and fins are available.
Enhance your diving skills. This session will focus more on actual dive to improve your equalization, finning technique and your duckdive. Students must attended first our Try Freediving Class or any related course before enrolling here. Class duration will be 2 hours. Free rental of dive mask, snorkel and fins are available.
1. Select a class to enroll and check our available schedules and agree with our terms/conditions. Other schedules outside our calendar list can be requested and pre-arranged (subject for approval).
2. Pay your enrollment fee via bank deposit/transfer.
3. Send us a copy of your proof of payment via facebook messenger.
4. Register your payment and book your actual session via a link we will provide in the messenger.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Pool fee, 400 pesos, is excluded from your enrollment fee (onsite payment)
2. Rescheduling rules and guidelines:
- Rescheduling is allowed if done 5 days prior to the scheduled session.
- A rescheduling fee of 500 pesos will apply if you fail to reschedule your session 5 days before the scheduled session.
- Failure to attend the session is considered void already.
3. Payment first basis prior to booking of sessions.
4. All students should be in proper attire. Rash guard, swim suit, swim trunks, cycling shorts and leggings. Any kind of cotton shirt and board shorts are not allowed.
5. Enrollment fees are non refundable but transferable.
6. All photos and videos taken by your coaches could be utilized in all media forms, for promotional purposes and for the students’ own use.
7. Our partner venues are separate entities from Swim Central and reserve the right to close their venues on their own discretion.