VENUE: PLUNGE DIVE CLUB
Ground Floor, The Upper Deck, Technopoint Building, Dona Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City.
Sale Period: August 27 to 31, 2021.
Booking Period: Sept to January 2022.
city dive price and packages
Try freediving Class
*Regular rate is php 2,000.00*
how to enroll
All transactions are done manually in facebook messenger or via IG direct message.
- Payment first basis prior booking of sessions. 1 payment transaction only for those who will avail the buddy and barkada package.
- Check our available schedules and agree with our terms/conditions.
- Pay your enrollment fee via bank deposit/transfer. Send us a copy of your proof of payment via Facebook Page/Messenger or Instagram. See payment options below.
- Register your payment and book your actual session via a link we will provide in the messenger/IG.
- Attend your actual booked session and the coach who will handle your session will text you the day before your session.
Note: The nature of this promo is a pay now – book later scheme. You can opt to book your session whenever you’re ready until January 2022 (Validity Period).
1. Pool fee is excluded from your enrollment fee which will be onsite payment. Pool fee at the Plunge Dive Club is 400 pesos per student.
2. Rescheduling is strictly not allowed for this promo. If ever another lockdown will happen all schedules will be adjusted properly.
3. For Buddy and Barkada package, all students under the same enrollment must take the same schedule with their buddy/friends. For enrollment under the barkada package, you’d need to declare if this is for 4 or 5 students.
4. Validity of your session will be until end of January 2022. You need to attend the actual session until January 2022 only. Booking will be on a first come first serve basis. We have regular weekend schedules on our calendar, weekday schedules are also available upon request.
5. Enrollment fees are non refundable but transferable to another person.
6. All photos and videos taken by your coaches could be utilized for promotional purposes and for the students’ own use.
7. Our swimming venues are separate entities from Swim Central and reserve the right to close their venues on their own discretion.
Send us a picture copy/screenshot of the transaction you made as a proof of payment. Details should include our account number, an amount, date and a reference number of the transaction. Write your name on the deposit slip if done manually or put your name on the remarks for online fund transfer.