*All enrollments are done manually through our Facebook page messenger or DM via Instagram*
1. Select a swimming program or freediving class.
2. Check our available schedules and agree with our terms/conditions.
3. Pay your enrollment fee via bank deposit/transfer.
4. Send us a copy of your proof of payment via facebook messenger.
5. Register your payment and book your actual session via a link we will provide in the messenger.
6. Attend your actual booked session and the coach who will handle your session will text you the day before your session.
1. Pool fee is excluded from your enrollment fee (onsite payment):
– Galleria Townhomes, Great Falls and Patio Isabel: 150 pesos
– Antel Spa Residence: 250 pesos
– Divenet: 300 pesos
– Aquamundo & Plunge Dive Club: 400 pesos
2. Rescheduling rules and guidelines:
– Rescheduling is allowed if done 2 days prior to the scheduled session. Example: If your session is on Saturday, you can request for a rescheduling until Thursday only.
– A rescheduling fee of 200 pesos will apply if you fail to reschedule your session 2 days before the scheduled session.
– Failure to attend the session is considered void already, rescheduling fee will apply if you wish to avail that missed session.
– Failure to attend due to an emergency in nature will be assessed by our admin and management if you can reschedule your session for free.
3. Payment first basis prior to booking of sessions.
4. All students should be in proper swimming attire. Goggles, rash guard, swim suit, swim trunks, cycling shorts and leggings and swim cap (for female). Any kind of cotton shirt and board shorts are not allowed.
5. Enrollment fees are non refundable but transferable.
6. All photos and videos taken by your coaches could be utilized in all media forms, for promotional purposes and for the students’ own use.
7. Our swimming venues are separate entities from Swim Central and reserve the right to close their venues on their own discretion.
*Additional for Private/1on1 classes: If the student has a own preferred pool venue outside our regular venues, the student should be the one to secure all the necessary permit and ensure the availability of the pool on the schedules session.
*Additional for any Freediving classes: Rates are inclusive of free rental of gears need (mask, snorkel and fins). Rescheduling for this class must be done 7 days prior the scheduled session. Rescheduling fee for this class is 1000 pesos.
Send us a picture copy/screenshot of the transaction you made as a proof of payment. Details should include our account number, an amount, date and a reference number of the transaction. Write your name on the deposit slip if done manually or put your name on the remarks for online fund transfer.