kids swimming lesson
Php 1,200.00 per session
For a limited time offer, we’ll open a Kids Swimming Lesson from ages 6 years old to 12 years old. Lesson will focus on basics of swimming to boost your child confidence in the water and have a survival instinct as the need arise.
This is a private class set up with an exclusive coach. Duration will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
venues & Schedules
Plunge Dive Club
GF, The Upper Deck, Technopoint Building, Dona Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas , Pasig City.
14th Street, Galleria Towhomes, New Manila, Quezon City (near St, Lukes Hospital).
how to enroll
All transactions are done manually in facebook messenger or via IG direct message.
1. Payment first basis prior booking of any sessions.
2. Check our available schedules and agree with our terms/conditions.
3. Pay your enrollment fee via bank deposit/transfer.
4. Send us a copy of your proof of payment via messenger or direct message at Instagram.
5. Register your payment and book your actual session via a link we will provide after step 4.
6. Attend your actual booked session. Our assigned coach will text you the day before your session and you can contact them directly.
terms and conditions
1. Pool fee is excluded from your enrollment fee (onsite payment).
– Galleria Townhomes: 150 pesos
– Plunge Dive Club: 400 pesos
2. Rescheduling is not allowed.
3. Swim goggles is required and all students should be in proper swimming attire. Rash guard, swim suit, jammers, swim trunks, cycling shorts and/or leggings. Swim caps are optional.
4. Enrollment fees are non refundable but transferable.
5. All photos and videos taken by your coaches could be utilized in all media forms, for promotional purposes and for the students’ own use.
6. Our partner venues are separate entities from Swim Central and reserve the right to close their venues on their own discretion.
Send us a picture copy/screenshot of the transaction you made as a proof of payment. Details should include our account number, an amount, date and a reference number of the transaction. Write your name on the deposit slip if done manually or put your name on the remarks for online fund transfer.