Price and packages
Plunge Dive Club
GF, The Upper Deck, Technopoint Building, Dona Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas , Pasig City.
antel spa residence
31st Floor, Antel Spa Residence, General Luna corner Makati Ave, Poblacion, Makati City (near Century City Mall).
14th Street, Galleria Towhomes, New Manila, Quezon City (near St, Lukes Hospital).
patio isabel resort
St. Jude corner St. James, Sacred Heart Village, Novaliches, Quezon City.
- Select what type of swimming lesson: Swim Strokes or Survival Swimming.
- Select the appropriate venue for the type of swimming lesson you would like to enroll and check for availability. Schedules stated on the calendar are the only options available.
- Read the agree with our terms and conditions.
- Payment first policy to book a session. Calendar view are real time updated, if you see a available schedule then you can pay right away to secure that slot.
- Send us a copy of your proof of payment via Facebook (messenger) or Instagram chat.
- Register your payment via a link we will provide in the messenger and then we’ll book your desired available schedule.
- Attend your actual booked session and the coach who will handle your session will text you the night before your session.
Terms and Conditions
1. Pool fee is excluded from your enrollment fee (onsite payment).
– Galleria Townhomes: 150 pesos per session.
– Patio Isabel: 200 pesos per session.
– Antel Spa Residence: 250 pesos per session.
– Plunge Dive Club: 400 pesos per session.
2. Rescheduling is not allowed.
3. Open for students ages 15 years old and above only.
4. You can only book 1 session per day.
5. Swim goggles is required and all students should be in proper swimming attire. Rash guard, swim suit, jammers, swim trunks, cycling shorts and/or leggings. Swim caps are optional. Any kind of cotton shirt and board shorts are not allowed.
6. Enrollment fees are non refundable but transferable.
Send us a picture copy/screenshot of the transaction you made as a proof of payment. Details should include our account number, an amount, date and a reference number of the transaction.