Price and packages
Plunge Dive Club
GF, The Upper Deck, Technopoint Building, Dona Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas , Pasig City.
antel spa residence
31st Floor, Antel Spa Residence, General Luna corner Makati Ave, Poblacion, Makati City (near Century City Mall).
14th Street, Galleria Towhomes, New Manila, Quezon City (near St, Lukes Hospital).
patio isabel resort
St. Jude corner St. James, Sacred Heart Village, Novaliches, Quezon City.
#32 Rajah Matanda Street, Project 4, Quezon City (near Cubao).
B. Valdez Street corner E. Zobel Street, Poblacion, Makati City (near Century City Mall).
grace swimming center
Grace Village, Samuel Dee Street, Balintawak, Quezon City (near Ayala Mall Cloverleaf).
La stanza events
JM Panganiban St, Marikina City
great falls resort
205 Maysan Road, Valenzuela City
- Select what type of swimming lesson: Swim Strokes or Survival Swimming.
- Select the appropriate venue for the type of swimming lesson you would like to enroll.
- Read the agree with our terms and conditions.
- Pay for your enrollment fee via bank deposit or online fund transfer. You can see our payment options below this page.
– For those who will take the Plunge Dive Club and Divenet venue, if the schedule you’ve seen in the “Weekend Schedules” button link are still marked “available” you can pay right away and send us a copy of your proof of payment via our messenger or IG account. After this, we’ll send you the booking form. This will be on a payment first basis and first come first serve.
– For those who would take the lesson at Antel Spa Residence, Galleria Townhomes, Patio Isabel Resort and Aquamundo Sports if you will take the schedules in the “Calendar” button link and it’s still available (check the specific instruction stated per venue above) you can pay right away and send us a copy of your proof of payment via our messenger or IG account. After this, we’ll send you the booking form. This will be on a payment first basis and first come first serve.
– For other venues and need to sign the “Other Schedule Request” you will need to manually coordinate with us thru messenger or IG for the approval of your requested schedule. Once it’s approve, we’ll inform you via chat, then that’s the time you’ll need to pay already the enrollment fee to secure your requested schedule.
5. Attend your actual booked session. Our assigned coach will text you the day before your session and you can contact them directly.
Terms and Conditions
1. Pool fee is excluded from your enrollment fee (onsite payment). Pool fee per visit means you can take 2 sessions in 1 meeting just paying the pool fee once. Pool fee per sessions means, you’ll pay 2x the pool fee if you choose to take 2 sessions in 1 meeting.
– Galleria Townhomes, Great Falls Resort and Patio Isabel: 150 pesos per visit.
– Antel Spa Residence: 250 pesos per session.
– Divenet: 300 pesos per session.
– Aquamundo & Plunge Dive Club: 400 pesos per visit.
– Grace Swimming Center: 250 pesos on weekdays and 280 pesos on weekends per session.
– La Stanza Events: 500 pesos per visit.
– Great Falls Resort: 150 pesos per visit.
2. If the student has a own preferred pool venue outside our regular venues, the student should be the one to secure all the necessary permit and ensure the availability of the pool on the scheduled session. Pool fee for the coach, if any, will be shouldered by the student.
3. Rescheduling is not allowed.
4. Payment first basis prior to booking of sessions.
5. Swim goggles is required and all students should be in proper swimming attire. Rash guard, swim suit, jammers, swim trunks, cycling shorts and/or leggings. Swim caps are optional. Any kind of cotton shirt and board shorts are not allowed.
6. Enrollment fees are non refundable but transferable.
7. All photos and videos taken by your coaches could be utilized in all media forms, for promotional purposes and for the students’ own use.
8. Our partner venues are separate entities from Swim Central and reserve the right to close their venues on their own discretion.
Send us a picture copy/screenshot of the transaction you made as a proof of payment. Details should include our account number, an amount, date and a reference number of the transaction. Write your name on the deposit slip if done manually or put your name on the remarks for online fund transfer.