Regular rate: Php 1,200.00/session per student. Class duration is 2 hours/session.
2,000 pesos for 2 students
3,000 pesos only for 3 to 5 students
Gather up to 5 of your friends or family members and you can avail this private class for only 3,000 pesos.
Our private class is a 1on1 or group class type of session for 2 hours that caters for your specific need of learning and privacy. You can choose either you’ll take a swim stroke session (freestyle or breaststroke) or survival swimming (floating and water treading) on this class.
Talk to us if you’re not sure what to take and we’ll provide the right session for you depending on your goal why do you want to learn to swim. You can request also your preferred venue and schedule. Let’s talk through chat.
1. Payment first basis prior booking of sessions. Check our available schedules allotted for private class in our partner venues.
2. If you prefer another venue or timeslots not stated on our calendar, you may request your preferred schedule and this will be subject for approval based on our availability. Fill out this google form for your request and coordinate with us thru facebook or instagram for the approval of your request.
3. Read and agree with our terms and conditions.
4. Pay for your enrollment fee via bank deposit or online fund transfer. You can see our payment options below this page.
– For those who would avail the schedules stated in our calendar for the private class, you can pay right away as long as it is marked “available” and send us a copy of your proof of payment via our facebook or instagram account. Then, we’ll send you the booking form to secure your slot. This will be on a payment first basis and first come first serve.
– For those who will request for another venue or timeslots, you will need to manually coordinate with us thru facebook or instagram for the approval of your requested schedule. Once it’s approve, we’ll give you a go signal thru FB/IG so that you can pay and secure your schedule.
5. Attend your actual booked session. Our assigned coach will text you the day before your session and you can contact them directly.
Terms and Conditions
1. Pool fee is excluded from your enrollment fee (onsite payment):
- Galleria Townhomes and Patio Isabel: 150 pesos per visit
- Antel Spa Residence: 250 pesos per session
- Divenet: 300 pesos per session
- Aquamundo & Plunge Dive Club: 400 pesos per visit
*** Pool fee per visit means you can take 2 sessions in 1 meeting just paying the pool fee once. Pool fee per sessions means, you’ll pay 2x the pool fee if you choose to take 2 sessions in 1 meeting.
2. If the student has an own preferred pool venue outside our partner venues, the student should be the one to secure all the necessary permit and ensure the availability of the pool on the scheduled session. Pool fee for the coach, if any, will be shouldered by the student.
3. Rescheduling is not allowed.
4. Swim goggles is required and all students should be in proper swimming attire. Rash guard, swim suit, jammers, swim trunks, cycling shorts and/or leggings. Swim caps are optional.
5. Enrollment fees are non refundable but transferable.
6. All photos and videos taken by your coaches could be utilized in all media forms, for promotional purposes and for the students’ own use.
7. Our partner venues are separate entities from Swim Central and reserve the right to close their venues on their own discretion.
Send us a picture copy/screenshot of the transaction you made as a proof of payment. Details should include our account number, an amount, date and a reference number of the transaction. Write your name on the deposit slip if done manually or put your name on the remarks for online fund transfer.