Enroll now! Book these 4 sessions now until June 13, 2021 (EXTENDED BOOKING PERIOD due to ECQ/MECQ) and start your lifestyle of swimming with us.
1. Payment first basis before booking any session. Enrollment fee Php 1,800.00 for 4 sessions (1.5 hours/session). 2 sessions for swim strokes and 2 sessions for survival swimming.
2. Check our schedules and terms/conditions for this promo.
3. Pay your enrollment fee via bank deposit/transfer.
4. Send us a copy of your proof of payment via Facebook messenger.
5. Register your payment and book your actual session via a link we will provide in the messenger. Booking of session will be on a first come first serve basis, we only accommodate 4-5 students per timeslots.
6. Attend your actual booked session and the coach who will handle your session will text you the day before your session
TErms and conditions
1. Pool fee is excluded from your enrollment fee (onsite payment). Galleria Townhomes and Patio Isabel Resort: 150 pesos. Antel Spa Residence: 250 pesos per session. Divenet: 300 pesos perr session. Aquamundo and Plunge Dive Club: 400 pesos.
2. Strictly, NO RESCHEDULING of sessions for this promo.
3. Enrolled sessions should be taken within the duration of promo until June 13, 2021.
4. All students should be in proper swimming attire. Goggles, rash guard, swim suit, swim trunks, cycling shorts and leggings and swim cap (for female). Any kind of cotton shirt and board shorts are not allowed.
5. Enrollment fees are non refundable but transferable.
6. All photos and videos taken by your coaches could be utilized in all media forms, for promotional purposes and for the students’ own use.
7. Our swimming venues are separate entities from Swim Central and reserve the right to close their venues on their own discretion.
It's never too late to learn to swim
Don’t miss out this promo and be #SummerReady this coming season.
Send us a picture copy/screenshot of the transaction you made as a proof of payment. Details should include our account number, an amount, date and a reference number of the transaction. Write your name on the deposit slip if done manually or put your name on the remarks for online fund transfer.