***Less 500 pesos from original rate of 2,999***
6 sessions, 1.5 hours/session
Sale Period: December 8 to 19, 2022 only
booking period/Validity: No expiry
You can consume the session anytime
All transactions are done manually via messenger/instagram.
- Payment first basis prior booking of sessions. Enrollment fee is Php 2,499.00 only.
- Check our available schedules and agree with our terms/conditions.
- Pay your enrollment fee via bank deposit/transfer. Send us a copy of your proof of payment via Messenger/Instagram. See payment options below.
- Register your payment and personal information via a link we’ll provide. An e-voucher will be provide afterwards and this will serve as your proof of transaction.
- If you want to redeem the actual session, just present your e-voucher and we’ll send you our booking link.
The nature of this promo is a pay now – book later scheme. You can opt to book your session whenever you want. This promo has no expiration clause.
Venues and schedules
Plunge Dive Club
antel spa residence
31st Floor, Antel Spa Residence, General Luna corner Makati Ave, Poblacion, Makati City (near Century City Mall). (Map)
terms and conditions
1. Rescheduling is strictly not allowed.
2. Pool fees are excluded from your enrollment fee (onsite payment):
- Galleria Townhomes: 150 pesos per visit
- Patio Isabel Resort: 200 pesos per visit
- Plunge Dive Club: 400 pesos per visit
- Antel Spa Residence: 250 pesos per session
- Divenet: 300 pesos per session
- Aquamundo Sports: 400 pesos per session between 8am to 3pm timeslots. 500 pesos per session starting 4pm onwards timeslots.
*** Pool fee per visit means you can take 2 straight sessions, 3 hours straight, in 1 meeting just paying the pool fee once. Pool fee per sessions means, you’ll need to pay 2x the pool fee if you choose to take 2 sessions in 1 meeting.***
3. No expiry clause. This means you can redeem this promo as long as Swim Central exists.
4. Enrollment fees are non refundable but transferable to another person.
5. Swim goggles is required for all swimming session. Students should be in proper swimming attire, like rash guard, swim suit, jammers, swim trunks, cycling shorts and/or leggings. Swim caps are optional.
6. All photos and videos taken by your coaches could be utilized for promotional purposes and for the students’ own use.
7. Our swimming venues are separate entities from Swim Central and reserve the right to close their venues on their own discretion.
Send us a picture copy/screenshot of the transaction you made as a proof of payment. Details should include our account number, an amount, date and a reference number of the transaction. Write your name on the deposit slip if done manually or put your name on the remarks for online fund transfer.