Sale Period: Until August 20 (Friday)
survival swimming sale
Promo Rate: 999 pesos for 2 sessions already (from original rate of 1,299). Class Duration: 1.5 hours/session.
Here you will learn how to relax and float in deep waters so that you can finally eliminate your fears in the deep waters. We will teach you how to float and the proper water treading increase your confidence in deep waters.
Venues and Schedules
Plunge dive club
(Ground Floor, The Upper Deck, Dona Julia Vargas Ave, Ortigas, Pasig City)
(#32 Rajah Matanda Street, Brgy. Milagrosa, Project 4, Quezon City)
(B. Valdez corner E. Zobel, Poblacion, Makati)
how to enroll
All transactions are done manually in facebook messenger or via IG direct message.
- Payment first basis prior booking of sessions.
- Check our available schedules and agree with our terms/conditions.
- Register your payment and book your actual session via a link we will provide in the messenger/IG.
- Attend your actual booked session and the coach who will handle your session will text you the day before your session.
Note: The nature of this promo is a pay now – book later scheme. You can opt to book your session whenever you’re ready until February 2022 (Validity Period). We will start to accept booking once ECQ is officially lifted.
1. Pool fee is excluded from your enrollment fee (onsite payment):
– Divenet: 300 pesos per session
– Aquamundo & Plunge Dive Club: 400 pesos per visit
Note: Pool fee per visit means you can take 2 sessions in 1 meeting just paying the pool fee once. Pool fee per sessions means, you’ll pay 2x the pool fee if you choose to take 2 sessions in 1 meeting.
2. Rescheduling is strictly not allowed for this promo.
3. Swim goggles is required and all students should be in proper swimming attire. Rash guard, swim suit, jammers, swim trunks, cycling shorts and/or leggings. Swim caps are optional.
4. Enrollment fees are non refundable but transferable to another person.
5. All photos and videos taken by your coaches could be utilized for promotional purposes and for the students’ own use.
6. Our swimming venues are separate entities from Swim Central and reserve the right to close their venues on their own discretion.
Send us a picture copy/screenshot of the transaction you made as a proof of payment. Details should include our account number, an amount, date and a reference number of the transaction. Write your name on the deposit slip if done manually or put your name on the remarks for online fund transfer.